Yes, ladies and gentlemen, we're moving to Baltimore. JAG just confirmed that Matt will be attending the University of Maryland School of Law, so we're one step closer to saying goodbye to North Carolina as soon as he formally signs a bunch of paperwork. We can now breathe a HUGE sigh of relief and begin house hunting in earnest. I am diving hard-core into my graduate school search now that I know where we will be residing (just a minor detail) and look forward to the possibilities!
Monday, February 25, 2008
We're moving to...
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, we're moving to Baltimore. JAG just confirmed that Matt will be attending the University of Maryland School of Law, so we're one step closer to saying goodbye to North Carolina as soon as he formally signs a bunch of paperwork. We can now breathe a HUGE sigh of relief and begin house hunting in earnest. I am diving hard-core into my graduate school search now that I know where we will be residing (just a minor detail) and look forward to the possibilities!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment