Cute couple at the Phillies-Mets game
I haven't experienced a northeast fall since we moved to North Carolina almost three years ago, and I don't think I was prepared for the chill in the air. The Phillies swept the Mets, but we ended up leaving the game early because it was cold!
Never say no to sushi and great company
Hookah bar on Saturday night
On a separate note, I have to say a quick congratulations to Lisa, whose husband has been deployed with Matt for the past 14 months. Jeremiah came home with the advance (Advon) party at 7 a.m. on Saturday morning. Lisa, Jeremiah and Austin finally get to spend time together as a family and I couldn't be happier for them. Also, the return of the advance party means that we're one step closer to having the whole unit home! Only a few more weeks!!

No comments:
Post a Comment