1. The GRE is over, and my scores are good enough for all schools I'm considering. I'm just glad to have it behind me. Now, on to the applications...
2. Matt's unit has fully transitioned property and responsibility to the unit replacing them, and most of the battalion has already started to leave FOB Caldwell in preparation to return home. Homecomings will begin shortly!
3. This video features footage from Gen Petraeus' recent visit to FOB Caldwell and 5-73 CAV. He and Matt got a chance to talk, and the general wrote an amazing letter of recommendation for Matt's JAG packet. We're both excited, and I'm so very proud!
4. Adam's home on 18 days of R&R after nine months in Afghanistan. He and Lindsay hosted Thanksgiving dinner at their house last night. Lindsay's family came down from Pittsburgh, and Haley, Bridget and I crashed for the delicious food.
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment